|For your protection, all orders are securely encrypted.|
TERMS OF SALE|
By clicking "I Accept" on the Order Form, each recipient of Information accessed on this web site ("Customer") agrees to become bound by the terms of this agreement (the "Agreement").
The materials made available on this website (collectively, the "Information"), which is intended to be accessed by customers of Hangtown Festival LLC, is licensed, not sold, to each Customer for use only in connection with the purchase of tickets for the events and the various venues described herein, (the "Purpose") under the terms of this Agreement. High Sierra Music Inc may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice.
1. HANGTOWN TICKETS INFORMATION. Customer is granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to use Information solely for the Purpose. Customer acknowledges that the Information is the property of Hangtown Festival LLC.
2. TERMS OF SALE. Tickets sold through this website grant to the Customer only a revocable license to the bearer that may be revoked at any time for any reason. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket issued hereunder at a price higher than the face value appearing thereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Customer assumes all loss, damage, personal injury, risk or danger incidental to the attraction, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual attraction. In order to be admitted to an event, each Customer must present the original ticket in its original, undamaged, unaltered form, to the Hangtown box office at the appropriate time to be exchanged for a wristband. Entry may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by Hangtown Festival LLC. The holder of the ticket grants the promoter the right to use their image/likeness as captured on film, video, or any other electronic medium being utilized at the event, and further understands that such images will likely be used to promote future events.
3. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased through this website, or at the box office will be made. Any tickets not successfully delivered will be returned to the High Sierra office to be held at will call at the box office at the event. The Customer is liable for all charges regardless of whether the tickets are claimed from will call. Hangtown Festival LLC is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges.
4. EVENT CANCELLATION/CHANGES. Notwithstanding the issuance of tickets through this website, Hangtown Festival LLC may cancel any event. Also, Hangtown Festival LLC may change the scheduled performers or change the event date without notice, and any such change will not be considered a cancellation of the performance. Where events are held at outdoor venues, the risk of inclement weather is assumed by the Customer. Events may be held regardless of weather conditions, rain or shine, as determined by Hangtown Festival LLC. In the event that Hangtown Festival LLC offers to refund the base ticket price of the canceled event, the customer must make the request for refund no later than 10 business days of the originally scheduled date. In the event that a performance is rescheduled and the base price refunds are authorized by Hangtown Festival LLC, any refund request must be made to High Sierra Music Inc prior to the show and all tickets must be returned to Hangtown Festival LLC no later than 10 business days after the rescheduled date/and or refund request whichever is earlier. Hangtown Festival LLC is entitled to retain all fees collected through this website for services that it performs in taking orders and delivering tickets, including shipping, handling and service charges, regardless of whether a show is rescheduled or canceled.
5. TREAT TICKETS LIKE CASH. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. If you elect to have your tickets shipped to you, please contact us if you do not receive them within 48 hours of the event. If you elect to have your tickets picked up at will call, then please present a valid photo ID at the box office.
6. FESTIVAL GUIDELINES: All Customers must abide by all festival guidelines set forth by Hangtown Festival LLC found here. Violating festival guidelines at discretion of Hangtown Festival LLC is grounds for removal and cancellation without compensation.
7. PARKING: Parking is not included with festival tickets, and must be purchased separately. If the total length of your vehicle plus anything attached to it is 18' or longer, it is considered an RV and must have a RV Pass to park on-site or and RV Annex Pass.